How many hotel rooms can I get leaving Monday morning and returning Friday evening?
Monday, I drove to Hot Springs, AR, for the Arkansas Water Conference. I wasn't slated to go, but one of my reports left recently, so I covered his talk. I checked into hotel one (which will remain unnamed), but left not long after when I realized the bathroom ceiling had a significant amount of mold on it. Fortunately, I was able to get a room at a nicer, less moldy hotel nearby.
Tuesday, I gave the talk, then drove to Little Rock to fly to Greenville, SC. I arrived around midnight and made my way to hotel three. Wednesday, I met with a potential hire for lunch in Traveler's Rest, then drove to Athens, GA for dinner with another potential hire (might hire both). In Athens, I stayed at a fourth hotel.
Thursday, I drove back to Greenville. Tonight, I'm back at hotel three, but in room five for the week. Oh, such fun.
The one good thing about not staying in any room for very long is that it is easy to pack each time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment