Last Sunday (5-19) we drove an hour west to Washougal, WA to run along the Columbia River. It was cool, and rainy. The rain stopped minutes before the 10K race started - the 5K went 5 minutes later, and we had nice weather for the run.
Pam did the 5K and I did the 10K. We both were first in our age groups, and I was the fastest in the 10K over age 59. I think that's less a reflection that I'm fast, and more that not too many people my age are still running.
At any rate, we had fun. Here are some pictures from the event.
Before the race - we're smiling - happy that the rain stopped:
After the race, smiling again:




4 comments:
Great job! Congrats.
Are those kinvaras? I have pink kinvaras.
What was your time?
These are Endorphin Speed 3s. My time was 50:16 I think. Could be off 2-3 seconds.
Post a Comment