Evan ran the Houston Half Marathon today, completing the race in 1 hour 27 minutes 31 seconds with an average pace of 6:41 per mile, finishing 34th out of 814 people in his age bracket, and 444th out of 6,779 men overall.
This was also a race where a new American record was set by Conner Mantz, after the previous record had stood since 2007 or 8.
6 comments:
Yes, I did. I can say that this was near the top of my Houston-area experiences. They did a really good job with the event. And, it turned out that it wasn't that cold and it wasn't that windy!
34th out of 814 isn't too shabby, if I say so myself. That's 95th percentile of the people who will sign up to do such a thing.
Wow, good running!
Wow! That's quite a long ways from any particle of shabby.
Great job! Now I understand why you needed a nap yesterday. I'd forgotten about the race.
An inspiration! Incredibly impressive.
Post a Comment