Sunday, December 28, 2025

Painting Pottery again Possible!

I recently learned that there are now two paint-your-own pottery studios in Aix. A colleague told me about one, and I noticed the other while driving by. Yesterday afternoon, the girls and I went up to Aix to paint at the Espace Atome. (We'll also have to try out Pot Pôte one of these days . . .) Maëva chose a shallow bowl and painted it with a bridge and pond scene. Laureva chose a taller bowl and painted it with geometric designs. I chose a mug to decorate for my colleague Francesca.






Unfortunately, we won't have the finished pieces to show anytime soon. Their kiln is tiny and there is currenlty a two-month delay in getting the pieces fired!

Afterwards, we picked up Sylvain and stopped by Maryelle and Christian's for an apéro and to exchange gifts. Célia, Ohad and Paul were also there.

1 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

Trés cool! What does EDT mean?