Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is it really spring?

It was snowing this morning when I got up and looked out the window. Driving in to work, there was more snow at Lemon Creek than at the house. But there wasn't any on the ground downtown, although it did continue to snow for quite a while. Now we're back to partly sunny. I guess the snow this morning was just a reminder that it may actually still be a bit premature to get my studded tires taken off!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

It's Spring here. The house warmed up to 20°C yesterday!

ET said...

That's nothing ... 20 is only 68 degrees F. It was 84 outside here today!

Tanya said...

Don't brag. I wasn't referring to outside temperatures, with which, by the way, I'm sure I could rival you. You're forgetting the context of how cold the inside of our house has been lately! And if it's warmed up to twenty inside, then it must be even warmer outside.