What exciting festivities are being planned for the holidays? Can we huddle around a piano somewhere and sing Christmas carols? Snowball fight? I figured it had been a day since there was a post to the blog ... so I needed to provide something ... plus, it's a forum for additional input.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I imagine the first Goodland arrivals will get to do the decorating. Then we can sing carols, do holiday baking, make egg nog and spiced apple cider, plan elaborate meals, play board games ... Or how about a big dissertation study group?
Yes, i think we need some good ideas or we'll all go crazy! We could take a field trip out to watch some cows.
GT
Better yet, a field watch to trip some cows.
We can go work out at the GAC!
I'm accustomed to playing basketball on Saturday morning. And I believe once everyone arrives, we'll have enough for five-on-five. Yes! Who's in?
I'll guard Roy ... or, it might be better if we're on the same team. I think we should have a bench press contest as well ... winner gets extra presents.
We might have to have one game where Evan and Roy sit out -- just to give the rest of us a chance!
Dad
Let's have a bake off and then go to the GAC to work off the calories!
Baking causes an inflow of calories? Why is that? I'd think mixing things up and being on your feet would burn some calories.
Post a Comment