I know, I'm not Captain O, but I thought I'd throw this one out there:
What does Kevin Durant get when he doesn't settle for jump shots?
Have at it.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Capt. O Challenge
Posted by
ET
at
10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
A Sonic slam?
Nope. Keep those guesses flowing.
Outside of the confines of the blog, Roy suggested "Longhorn lay-up". While he knows it's not the answer (and thus, won't post it), I'm posting it so that I can say, again, that it's not what I'm looking for.
You might want to consider the title of the post as well as the body ... WWCOTO? (What would Captain Obvious Think Of?)
Apparently, Sonic Slam has something to do with roller skates ... fyi.
Sonic drive-ins?
Nope, sorry, not what I was going for ... on the right track though.
Sonic boom? Hey, I know that doesn't make any sense but this is sports.
Again, not a bad guess ... but not correct.
Are you willing to tell us whether the correct answer depends on Durant playing for the Sonics?
It does. It has nothing to do with him being a former Longhorn ... I could have just as easily inserted Jeff Green or Wally S in his place.
Extra-Long Chili Cheese Coney!
Exactly.
You're kidding me! I was just joking. I randomly picked something off the Sonic Drive-In menu!
I just whimsically thought maybe the "get" in the clue meant "order".
Now that I think of it, though, Durant is from this area, and around here the Chili Cheese Coney is by far the most popular menu item at Sonic!
Where you at Captain O?
Post a Comment