Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Night

What did everyone else do? We counted cars on the train that went through Norman just after midnight ... 102. What were we doing out and about on a Friday night? Well, obviously, we went down to the school so I could start up some runs (448 to be exact).

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I worked until eight-thirty as usual, then came home, had a beer and some leftover spinach ravioli and watched Grey's Anatomy until 3am. I should have gone to bed earlier, but I wasn't tired. This morning I had to get up at eight so I could go get blood drawn and get to the gym by nine!

Roy said...

We had dinner at Chipotle and then saw a Radical Ropers jump rope exhibition at Dumbarton Middle School. Then we came home and watched Sweeney Todd. Finally, I sat through the excruciating first half of the Jazz-Lakers game six before calling it a night at halftime.

Kristen said...

I did some crossword puzzles while 'watching' TV, did some yoga and a bit of pilates, copied some music from CD to ITunes, made a salad for dinner.