I spent last week at a fisheries meeting in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Here are a few photos.
Jenn says "must be rough" ... while Jester and Justice say must be "ruff"!Jenn does have a point though, she gets sent places like Dayton and Wichita Falls (TX). Are you enjoying monsoon season in D.C.?
I missed the monsoon for the most part (note the weather in the Virgin Islands picture.I'm going up to Juneau tomorrow (May 22) for the weekend -- looks like it might be decent weather there, too.Dad
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jenn says "must be rough" ... while Jester and Justice say must be "ruff"!
Jenn does have a point though, she gets sent places like Dayton and Wichita Falls (TX).
Are you enjoying monsoon season in D.C.?
I missed the monsoon for the most part (note the weather in the Virgin Islands picture.
I'm going up to Juneau tomorrow (May 22) for the weekend -- looks like it might be decent weather there, too.
Dad
Post a Comment