This is not exactly the crazy hands routine, but it's what she was willing to do on camera.
Here's what prompted me to grab the camera. She brought over the half egg shell and held it out to me after I told her that she could use it as a hat. I put it on her head. She knocked it off, but then picked it up and tried to put it back—on the side, rather than the top. Then, she started tapping both the egg shell and the red ball against her head, one with each hand. Unfortunately, these strange and wonderful behaviors are fleeting.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Crazy hands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's really got her balance now... Has she given up "power crawling?"
I assume by "power crawling" you mean walking on hands and feet. That was a pretty brief phase, I think. She gets around mostly by walking now, though there's still some hands-and-knees crawling.
Yes, that's what I meant....
Post a Comment