Last night, when he should have been falling asleep, Andrew was up and at 'em! Why did he want to stay up? I'm not sure, but it might have been to practice his walking. And, practice his walking he did. He went about 5 feet, from a spot about 3 ft from the hearth towards me for a couple feet, then he turned and made a beeline for the hearth.
He's a very cautious walker, which is probably why he didn't walk sooner. He's been doing squats for weeks (months?) now. He is still much quicker crawling around than walking, but he seems to enjoy walking and carrying toys around. I'm sure he'll continue to get more comfortable with it as the days go on.
Hopefully, I'll catch some video soon.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Step-by-step
Posted by
ET
at
8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know I said I'd be quiet for a while, but I have to ask...where's that video of Andrew mentioned as a possibility on June 1? Hmmmm?
Good question ... it should be easier to capture now. A few people have seen the action via gmail chat sessions.
Post a Comment