We went to Hallowboo at Idlewild, in Ligonier, PA, with some friends, on Sunday. Idlewild is an amusement park aimed at smaller children. They had trick-or-treating set up in their Story Book Forest.
Unlike the other kids, Rachel didn't dress up for Idlewild. But she was sporting Nicole's red sunglasses. Shortly after this photo was taken, the glasses found their way into the fountain. Rachel was gesticulating wildly and accidentally knocked them off her head. I tried to retrieve them, but the fountain was quite deep—the sleeve of my t-shirt got wet as I was fishing around on the bottom. Because of the coloring and the turbulence, I couldn't see what I was doing.
In the end, I gave up, and Rachel seemed to forget about them soon after. But just a minute ago when she saw this photo, she pointed to the fountain and said her glasses were in there.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Hallowboo at Idlewild
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Rachel looks awfully grown up in that pose!
Post a Comment