This was quite the week. Nothing major happened ... just a whole bunch of little things contributing to make it sub-optimal. This evening, Jenn said "Is it Friday?" I spent much of the day thinking that it really felt like a Thursday ... even though I knew it was Friday because I only ever almost run over slow, ignorant jaywalkers on Friday mornings! Jenn worked late Monday and Tuesday. Andrew was projectile vomiting yesterday for no apparent reason. There are many other things that can't or won't be reported on ... but, trust me ... WHAT A WEEK!
However, on the bright side, stocking stuff has been purchased in spite of my inability to catch the holiday spirit.
Friday, December 10, 2010
What a week!
Posted by
ET
at
5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenn has to work tomorrow and Sunday. And, more projectile vomit! Actually, quite the impressive display.
Hmm. Does not sound like a good thing....
Vomit update: to the best of my knowledge, Andrew did not throw up on Saturday. Stay tuned for further updates.
Post a Comment