Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome Committee

Today is a beautiful day with temps in the high 70s/low 80s and, for once, little breeze. I went out for my daily walk shortly after nine am, leaving Tiger sunning himself on a chair on the patio. He showed absolutely no inclination to come after me. Either he's figured out that that gets him locked back up inside, or he's just getting old and less adventurous. I would hope for the former reason, though I rather suspect the latter is the culprit as he is going to be ten next month. Anyway, off on my walk I went. Coming back up the drive a little over an hour later, I noticed Tiger was no longer on the patio. As I was approaching the house across the flat part of the driveway at the top, Tiger came charging up from behind, skidded past me across the gravel, and came to a halt just in front of me. Now that's the sort of welcome that really warms the heart!

0 comments: