Yesterday morning, I checked on Lucas when he was in his bouncer chair. As I left, I kicked one of the legs with my left foot. It didn't feel very good. And, unlike lots of times, the pain didn't go away after just a few seconds.
Eventually, the initial pain subsided. However, in its place came discoloration. First, light red, then turning to dark red/purple. This morning, it was a little swollen, despite being elevated all night.
I need to take pictures of it. It's pretty nasty. I don't know if it's broken, but I've never had a toe look like that. Not much I can do about it if it is broken. I can walk ok. I'm not planning to go jogging or play bball soon, though. We'll see how it does moving at the end of the week. Hopefully, it will hold up.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Busted!
Posted by
ET
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment