Mom recently sent me some photos of me as a baby and I finally had a chance to peruse them today. I was surprised to discover I didn't find myself to be a particularly attractive baby - eyes too close together for the size of my cheeks, big nose -

especially compared to Maëva who seems particularly cute.

Roy suggested there was a large degree of subjectivity in my observation and seems to think every parent will look at their kid through rose-colored glasses. But even compared to myself? I would think the same subjectivity would cause me to see myself as an attractive baby as well. As all of the people on this blog love the two people depicted here equally, I put the question to you. Which is the cutest baby?
4 comments:
Your baby is cuter than you were as a baby.
Maeva is cuter in this comparison, but I bet there are cuter pictures of you than this one. I think we are all very critical of ourselves - even looking back - and I think Roy is right, all of our own babies and grandbabies are definitely the cutest!
I don't think that's really you. I don't recognize anything in the picture.
I always thought you were cuter than I was as a baby, although you resembled me a lot.
Post a Comment