Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scratched Furniture

Does anyone out there in NBT land have any idea how the front of the new piece of furniture in the pool room got scratched? We noticed scratches on one of the doors today. Anyone have any ideas? P.S. Tanya, we dropped the envelope in the mail drop at Target this morning, addressed to g'ma Reva.

5 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

I witnessed nothing while I was there that would explain them -- though it wouldn't take much of a whack with a toy, I suppose. Does Lightning McQueen ever run into things?

ET said...

Lightning does run into things, but that wouldn't explain the scratches where they are located. And, generally, Lucas does not go over there, unless Andrew is driving, in which case Lightning goes everywhere ... fast!

Tanya said...

I don't believe either Maeva or I ever touched that piece of furniture. The mystery continues ...

mt San Francisco said...

Sorry to hear about the scratches and glad that the kitties are far enough away not to be the culprits!

ET said...

You never know with Hootsie ... doesn't he go on wild aadventures? Can you prove he hasn't made his way to OK recently?