So I'm in Vancouver...just finished up a conference today, and made it out in time for a last hour of...well, not sunshine, they don't seem to have that here, but at least daylight. Suited up and went for a run along the seawall path that apparently wraps around the entire city ... I managed 30 minutes out and 30 back, all in substantial drizzle. I was warm enough -- I had tights on under my pants, gloves and an earwarmer -- and it was a peak pleasant experience. Some of you might possibly remember that I used to roll out of bed and go for a jog every morning...it has been a long time, a few years of plantar fascitis will take it out of a girl. But I have been sneaking back, gingerly trying a bit here and there, and today felt great...the path is bee-yoo-tiful, with a few interesting pieces of public art along the way and lots of geese and dogs. When I got back to the room, my shoes were squeaking wet and my hair was as you see it here -- this pic was taken BEFORE I hopped in the shower. Happy!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look refreshed!
Yes...Much more effective than Coca Cola!
Post a Comment