Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Doc McStuffins

We found a cartoon on Disney Junior that we think is good and Maëva likes to watch: Doc McStuffins. It's about a girl who heals broken toys. The songs are pretty cute and of course, I now have them memorized! Here are three that are in almost every episode:

"I feel better, so much better, thank you, Doc, for takin' all the ouchies away.
Didn't feel so good 'till you fixed me like I knew that you would,
And I feel better, so much better, now."

"The Doc is in, she'll fix you up.
If you're a toy, then you're in luck.
It's okay, don't be afraid, the Doc really knows her stuff!
Doo doo doo, you know it's good for you, the Doc is 'gonna help you feel better.
Oh oh oh, it's the place to go, if you're feelin' under the weather.
Let Doc McStuffins do her thing, to get you right back in the swing.
Doc McStuffins, Doc McStuffins, oh let the visit begin, the Doc is in."

"It's time for your checkup, time for your checkup.
I'm 'gonna check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grown.
I'm 'gonna listen to your heartbeat, fix you up, read to go.
It's okay if you giggle, this will only tickle a little.
Time for your checkup, time for your checkup, now."

If you want, next hangout I can sing them for you!

4 comments:

ET said...

I sang the songs to Jenn yesterday and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

Tanya said...

Did you sing them right?

Galen Tromble said...

Oh, boy!

Janice said...

Sounds like a fun show (and songs) to me. Is the show in English or French? Andrew doesn't like me to sing (smart boy!) but he did entertain a few Christmas songs on Tuesday...I think he's looking forward to Christmas this year.