Sylvain and I met fifteen years ago today. Yesterday, when I was trying to explain to Maëva why today would be a special day, she immediately started talking about her friend Timéo. Hearing about our anniversary made her think of the person she says is her husband. I suppose that's an appropriate segue. We won't be having our celebratory dinner until next Monday, but I did get flowers today:
And Sylvain got a teal sweater.

4 comments:
Congratulations! How time flies.
Fabulous flower arrangement! Congrats!
I don't remember the date that Evan and I met or the day we started 'dating', which were separated by about a year. Either these days didn't seem that significant at the time for me to take notice or I just don't assign as much importance to these types of things. Probably both.
Oh, you know us, always looking for an excuse to have a celebration!
Post a Comment