Happy mother's day to all the wonderful mothers (and grandmothers - who are also mothers).
Jennifer enjoyed a day of tidying up the house. The boys spent the day at Janice's, having fun I'm sure.
Happy mother's day to all the wonderful mothers (and grandmothers - who are also mothers).
Jennifer enjoyed a day of tidying up the house. The boys spent the day at Janice's, having fun I'm sure.
5 comments:
Thanks! French Mother's Day is the 24th this year, I think. So get ready for another one soon!
Actually, La Fête des Mères is the 31st. Maëva and I will be in Paris.
Exciting! What takes you there?
A train?
I'm taking Maëva to Paris by train for the weekend to visit her godmother, uncle and cousin. Maëva has never been up to Paris to visit them and I haven't been in several years. They moved into a new apartment last year. It'll be fun to see the new place and have a mother-daughter weekend. Laureva will be staying home with her dad and grandparents.
Post a Comment