I did get sung to by some cute girls, but not the ones you think.
Last night, we had a PTA meeting to finish planning Friday's talent show and practice our group choreography for getting things started. As I had some time in the afternoon, I made a chocolate cake with caramel frosting to share. Well, I could have done something else with my time. I have plenty of things that need to get done. But I thought I needed a birthday cake. However, my PTA friends hadn't forgotten me. They also showed up with a cake. They turned off the lights and came in singing Happy Birthday with a cake full of candles. Birthday candles in the dark are quite festive!
Monday, March 26, 2018
Cake, Candles and Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun! Happy you got a cake you didn't have to make. And I bet someones were happy you'd baked a cake!
Post a Comment