Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Twenty steps back, one step forward

Remember last September when I crushed the yoga challenge? It's a good thing there wasn't a similar challenge this April. I went to yoga today, and I realized that I'd regressed in some aspects. Oh well, I'm just moving along the continuum.

What did I do instead of yoga?  Tried out swimming laps. Ran the fastest 6+ miles of my life. Worked on my steak taco skills. Became an elite margarita mixer. Hit 7 airports in a single trip (all direct flights, mind you). Found out my DISC assessment results are not aligned with typical engineers. Maybe a couple more things, as well.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

What does it mean to have abnormally aligned DISC assessment results?

ET said...

I'm a DC, while most of the engineers (albeit a small sample of approx. 10-12 in the Norman office) were straight C, tending towards CS.

There are two others who align with me: 1) Mary, who is a straight D and 2) Cole, who is a DC like me. No wonder the three of us get along so well.

mt San Francisco said...

What is a DISC assessment???

ket said...

Why would anyone expect a Tromble to be normal?

ET said...

Ask Google?

ET said...

Some of us are more normal than others.