It's the first nice day in Seattle after a week or more of rain. I took Eric to pre-school on the bike this morning, and as we came over the hill, we saw the other side of Queen Anne covered in fog. After I dropped him off, I decided to roll down the hill to Kerry Park to check out the view. A Space Needle and a volcano in the sky!
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
View from this morning
Posted by
Roy
at
10:05 AM
Labels: Mt. Rainier, Seattle, weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I posted the wrong photo at first, and I'm not even sure Rainier is visible in that one, though I can see it on my phone. This one you can actually make out the top, though it's subtle, and I could forgive mistaking it for a cloud. It's more compelling in person.
Sounds like the weather we've been having lately.
Post a Comment