Monday, August 26, 2024

LMLD Post-Op Catering

Tuesday, while I was at the hospital, the girls planned menus for the week, made a shopping list, got their dad to do a grocery order, and made up a set of fancy room-service style order forms for me to use to order my meals. I always had two options to choose from for every meal. Here's the one for the first day:

The girls were incredibly helpful and prepared four full days of meals for me from Tuesday breakfast through Saturday breakfast with only minimal squabbling, and all I had to do was minimal cleanup. Here's Maëva with an omelette she made Saturday:

Some of the other delightful things I was served included: grilled cheese, smoked salmon salad, gnocchi with fresh tomatoes and basil, and chèvre chaud.

Thank you, girls!!

3 comments:

ET said...

Wow!

Rone' said...

Impressive menu!

Galen Tromble said...

Great job taking care of Mom, Maëva and Laureva!