Monday, January 3, 2005

Flickr - sounds a little like something else

Ok, so, I was going to post some pictures. However, since this flickring program won't upload anything, I'm not going to post any pictures . . . obviously.

3 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Evan -- I'm assuming that you can upload the pictures to flickr. Flickr will post them to the BLOG -- but the one 'tricky' part (for me) is that in order to get from the initial screen that comes up after your picture uploads to the spot in Flickr where you get the 'blog' icon, you have to double click one individual picture. If you do that, you'll see a bigger version of the picture, and a menu of icons down the left side -- one of which says 'blog this', or something to that effect.

Dad

ET said...

Helpful advice, only that will be for the next step. I'm still trying to get pictures uploaded into Flickr. :-( Oh well . . . the pictures will still be around when I figure it out, I think.

Tanya said...

Roy and Dad. Could you e-mail me any pictures you took of us before Christmas? Evan also, but I don't think you had your camera with you, did you?