Sunday, May 10, 2009

Concert - May 8

Pam and I played a couple of my pieces at a concert last Friday. Here's a video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGgwJEv7Qs

4 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Roy - can you fix that link -- I couldn't figure out how.... Dad

Tanya said...

Very pretty. I could imagine hearing those in a film.

Galen Tromble said...

Thanks Tanya -- I wish you could hear them in a film -- then I'd be rich! Funny that one of the other composers said that 'Morning' reminded him of music in some French films. (I hope he meant that as a compliment)

mt San Francisco said...

These are lovely -- I wish we could have been there -- the trumpet/piano combination is so rich and it would be great to hear even more subtleties of the sound. The compositions have an emotional depth that I really respond to.