Rachel enjoyed splashing around in her new pool this afternoon. I also enjoyed splashing her, though possibly only because she hasn't yet learned to splash back.
We went to Chipotle for lunch, and got Rachel a taco, but she slept through the visit, so it wasn't until we were back home to the back yard that she got to disassemble it. After all that excitement, she's taking a nap now. We're going to a friend's house this evening for a barbecue.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Splashing pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who was splashing around, Roy or Nicole?
The Qdoba in Norman has free kids meals on Tuesdays, just fyi. I don't know if they do the same thing in Pittsburgh.
Looks like it's going to be a fun summer I'm Pittsburgh!
Rachel's Uncle Roy and Aunt Haley bought her a sprinkler pad. We'll set this up for her birthday and hopefully she will enjoy her new water toy.
Post a Comment