Arrived today - 60 degrees and sunny. I'll be here until next Sunday, the 24th.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arrived today - 60 degrees and sunny. I'll be here until next Sunday, the 24th.
Posted by
Galen Tromble
at
10:16 PM
6 comments:
60 and sunny .... hmmm ... eastern Oregon?
Happy Jazz and Classics!
Tanya - I met an excellent violinist yesterday who was born in Algeria and grew up in Nice - named Gilles Apap. I turned pages for his pianist at the concert last night.
As-tu parlé français avec lui?
Well, I understood some of what he said when he talked to some other folks. But I didn't try to converse.
I've seen deer almost every night - eating the new growth in the ditches along the highway past Auke Bay and Lena. Yesterday eve about 6 I saw a black bear - running across the road from Lena Beach. I've been here since last Saturday and have had sun every day. My luck may run out tomorrow.....
Post a Comment