Sunday, December 20, 2009

What will you eat?

I'm interested in knowing what sorts of things people will eat. So, please use the link below to access a survey that Roy created. Please select THINGS YOU WILL EAT. Feedback for other attendees who may not check the blog (or contribute) is requested of those who know them best. Just complete the survey multiple times entering different names for each individual.

Please select from the following list of items, selecting the ones you eat. If you could eat something but would rather not, do not included said item on your list. Make sure to provide ALL that apply. If there is a particular type of tofu (I don't know much about it) that you would like for tofu meals, provide that info as well, in the form of a comment on the post.
- Shrimp
- Chicken
- Beef
- Pork
- Tofu
- Spicy (perhaps a rating on a scale of 1 to 4 with 1 being not spicy at all, 2 being medium, 3 being hot and 4 being extra hot will give me more feedback ... I'm a 4, Tanya is a 3, mom is a 1)

Thanks. If you don't participate and end up going hungry while you're in Norman, well ... it's not my fault.

Fill out the Google Docs Form.

5 comments:

Roy said...

Shrimp
Chicken
Beef
Pork
Tofu
Spicy: 3

Rone' said...

Gee, Evan ... I'm sure you have no clue what I eat! I'm okay with everything on the list. And I think I'm a 1.5!!

ET said...

Mom is not a 1.5 ... she is a 1. Please use Roy's Google Docs form, rather than posting as a comment, though. Thanks.

Nicole Tromble said...

Same as Roy. Rachel hasn't done shrimp yet, her spicy level might be a 2.

Kristen said...

Addendum to poll entries: I didn't mark shrimp but will eat it in small portions as part of a dish. Any spice level except 4 is fine.