Despite all the interruptions and distractions life's provided so far this year, I made it through Quarter 1 of massage school--I expect with all As. However, I couldn't convince myself that another 6 months of it would be worth the time & expense so have withdrawn from the certificate program. Instead, I'll take electives of interest as a continuing ed student. So far on that list is animal massage, more Shiatsu, reflexology, and vibrational medicine. I'm also taking an advanced JSJ class in AZ next month and have 4 or 5 other workshops in mind, all of which will get me through August.
I may add a yoga class or other regular physical activity to my weekly Pilates and keep an eye out for work options. So back to exploring and having no idea what I'm doing but hopefully having more fun.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Exiting the Safety Zone
Posted by
Kristen
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment