Every day Rachel seems to be getting bigger. She is currently wearing 24-36 month clothes, has grown out of her size 6 shoes.
Also, she is showing an interest with writing and drawing and calls the activity "paint" and is right-handed.
Yesterday, while painting her finger and toenails, I was counting, once I got to 5, she called out 6. We haven't practiced this response, so I think it is rather smart. Unlike rehearsing A, B, C with her calling out C, or 1-2-3 and she knows 2, then 3.
This morning, she was telling me all the steps needed to get her "breaffas" in this order: "chair" "yogger" "spoo" "ib" "tray."
Rachel is also longing for spring and has taken to sitting on the office radiator shelf looking out the window and enthusiastically calling out "birds."
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment