Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nesting

Well, as you can see I've been busy.  I wanted to get all the existing projects finished before the baby is born.  Happy to say that I have all the portraits framed.  Now if I can only find the wall space to display them.  Oddly, our house doesn't seem to have many walls to put things on, too many doors.

Also, I have just about covered all the holidays for door decorations.  I still need to do some for Thanksgiving, St. Patricks, and the 4th of July.  I have the supplies, just need to make them.

I also have some more felt food ideas: pancakes, waffles, syrup, butter, bacon, pasta sauce, pizza and toppings.  Trying to round out Rachel's kitchen and get her play room finalized so that I can focus my energy on the nursery.

Once these projects are finished, I'll post their photo too.

0 comments: