No, you didn't miss anything, the football season hasn't actually started. But, we're number one in the pre-season poll! That's what's important, right?
It's also 95 degrees at 9:30 AM. It was over 100 degrees after 9 PM last night. This heat is crazy. It really doesn't bother me, of course I haven't been running - not that I could run from Janice and Randy's (149th is a death-trap, even in a car). I'm not inclined to shuttle back and forth up and down the driveway (although that's how I walk the dogs) - it's only 300 ft each way. So, to get 3 miles in, I'd just need to go back and forth 26.5 times. It would be like running around the cul-de-sac in Juneau.
I figured out what the connection is between OU being ranked pre-season #1 and the super-high temps you've had. In both cases, there's nowhere to go but DOWN!
3 comments:
It's also 95 degrees at 9:30 AM. It was over 100 degrees after 9 PM last night. This heat is crazy. It really doesn't bother me, of course I haven't been running - not that I could run from Janice and Randy's (149th is a death-trap, even in a car). I'm not inclined to shuttle back and forth up and down the driveway (although that's how I walk the dogs) - it's only 300 ft each way. So, to get 3 miles in, I'd just need to go back and forth 26.5 times. It would be like running around the cul-de-sac in Juneau.
I figured out what the connection is between OU being ranked pre-season #1 and the super-high temps you've had. In both cases, there's nowhere to go but DOWN!
Actually, the connection is that OU moved their practices to the mornings ... they haven't been practicing in the afternoons recently.
Post a Comment