Hope it returns to the blog soon!
PS That was like magic! I posted the comment above, as the Maeva marquee hadn't shown up my last few visits to the blog, and when I returned to the blog, bingo it was there!
Although it is now irrelevant,
I will leave the post be,
as I want to continue enjoying
the Marvelous Maeva Marquee.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Whereabouts of the Maeva Marquee?
Posted by
mt San Francisco
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are there pictures on the Marquee? If so, I don't see them :(
The Marquee works for me ...
I see it now for the first time. Must have taken longer to transmit to AK.
It's disappeared for me again...I'm guessing maybe it just takes a super long time to load???? In any case, I'm assuming it will come back. Otherwise I might have to write some bad haiku.
Post a Comment