Friday, April 12, 2013

Andrew Report

When Jenn picked up the boys yesterday, the lady/girl who is in Andrew's room in the afternoon updated her on Andrew's exploits.

Apparently, she too thinks Andrew is smart. She reported that Andrew is really good at puzzles, and he aaggravates the other kids because he knows where all the pieces go (his memory is pretty good). She said he has the books memorized, too, which irritates the other kids, who aapparently don't have the same skill set.

Tonight, on the way home, he said he wanted to watch Doc McStuffins when we got home. I said I wanted to watch baseball. He said "How 'bout if we watch Doc McStuffins and then after it is done, we can watch baseball. Doesn't that sound like a really good idea?"

He isn't 4 yet, and he is already using our tactics against us!

6 comments:

Rone' said...

You're doomed! By the way, last Sunday we were driving somewhere and he asked me a question. I responded, "I don't know." He does tend to ask hard questions sometimes. His response was, "Yes, you do. You know everything." So there you have it, Evan!

ET said...

He's been telling me that I know everything for months ... Andrew doesn't know everything.

Roy said...

Rachel has taken to telling me that I don't know anything lately.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he tells me that too, which is obviously not true.

ET said...

Rachel is mistaken. And, I should know; I know everything.

ET said...

Rachel is mistaken. And, I should know; I know everything.