The Pittsburghers got this for me a while back ... but with the office construction and general life upheaval going on, it only recently got displayed. I think most of the people who have seen it think it is pretty cool.
I have more decorating to do ... stay tuned!
5 comments:
The original photo appears in this post from 2006.
It is remarkable, because, unlike some of the other photos I took that day (my last day in Juneau), I don't remember realizing that this one would be so appealing.
I love this picture! I remember it from the first post.
I love my fish picture. I don't think it is the same photo, but I think it is the same fish. It is at least very similar. I've had mine on the wall for years!
I also love the photo! I have it framed on the wall of my office as well.
I like the fish, even though I don't have one!
Post a Comment