Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Fall Cold

I haven't had much inspiration for blog posting this week as I've been down with a yucky cold and have been feeling very tired and blah-ish. I started feeling a bit under the weather Tuesday morning after coming back on a late train next to a lady who was sniffling the whole way. I eventually changed seats, but perhaps not before catching her germs. Or maybe it wasn't her at all. It could have been any of the germy people I came across in public transport or at the university! A side note about the lady on the train. As if her sniffling weren't annoying enough, she was one of those people that talk on their cell phones in the train cars, but then tsk tsk tsk at other people doing the same. Triple Lame-o. By Thursday, I was feeling completely beat. I even canceled my aqua bike class, didn't go to my friend Jenny's house in the evening as planned, and decided not to work (my head was just too heavy and cloudy). Miraculously, Maëva hasn't gotten sick. Hopefully her young robust immune system will spare us that. I'm feeling much better now though I still have to blow my nose and cough frequently and take Tylenol to keep myself going. I'll probably be getting back to normal just about time to go to work on Monday.

2 comments:

ET said...

Lame. Good luck.

Galen Tromble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.