Sunday, September 29, 2013

No way to post

We spent the weekend camping at Raccoon Creek State Park with the Horners.  The weather was excellent and we had a great time.  We didn't get home until after 4 pm and I'm going to turn in early to catch up a little on sleep.  For some reason children don't sleep very late when the sun starts illuminating the tent.

7 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Cool. Glad you had fun.

ET said...

Did you leave for the camping trip on Monday?

Roy said...

Ha! I know I'm several months behind in the blog contribution department. I was just making a small step in the right direction.

Tanya said...

See any raccoons?

Roy said...

No. We saw one in Toronto, though. Did I tell you about that?

Galen Tromble said...

Re: raccoon. Not that I recall.

Tanya said...

I do not remember hearing about a Toronto raccoon story either.