If you haven't seen the post on Google+, here's the video of Maëva using my legs as monkey bars and diving into pillows:
Unfortunately, the image is not super sharp because the lens on Sylvain's iphone was dirty. We have since cleaned it and rectified the problem, but that doesn't do this video any good. This is the very first video I've ever posted to You Tube. I've tried in the past, but never gotten it to work for some reason. Not sure why as it's not very complicated. Anyway, I'm proud of myself for managing with this one. The "Aroooo" she makes towards the very beginning is in imitation of a howling noise her godfather makes. As is often the case, her movements were more interesting before Sylvain got out the phone and started filming. Oh well.
4 comments:
On both Google+ and here, I can see the thumbnail image of the video, but can't watch it, because "This video is private." I think the easiest way to make this work is to change the privacy settings on the video from "Private" to "Unlisted". But you can also specify people or circles who can see it, if you prefer. "Unlisted" means no one can find it through search or suggestions on YouTube, but anyone with the link can watch it. That's basically the same settings the blog has.
Okay, I changed the setting to unlisted. Hope you can see it now. Let me know.
Yep. I can see it now! Pretty cute!
Yes I see it, too! Excited to see more videos, too, when the muse strikes.
Post a Comment