It was so cute - he was using the ring from the cupcake to eat the icing - he would dip the icing into the ring and then lick it off the ring.
Is that my card and gift in the top photo?Presents and cupcakes. What more could a two-year-old ask for?!
I'm not ssure. But, I read all 4 books for story time last night.
Sure ... not ssssssure.
Tanya ... yes -- which was why I included those pictures, since I was posting them for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It was so cute - he was using the ring from the cupcake to eat the icing - he would dip the icing into the ring and then lick it off the ring.
Is that my card and gift in the top photo?
Presents and cupcakes. What more could a two-year-old ask for?!
I'm not ssure. But, I read all 4 books for story time last night.
Sure ... not ssssssure.
Tanya ... yes -- which was why I included those pictures, since I was posting them for you.
Post a Comment