Thursday, July 3, 2014

Crystal Beer Parlor

We cleaned up after our beach trip, and then we headed with all the others to the Crystal Beer Parlor. It is a diverse restaurant,  and we took up a large private room. It was also a popular place. There was a continuous stream of people and a wait,  which surely was helped by all of us leaving.

I had a fried shrimp sandwich with a side of marinara sauce and sweet potato fries. It was very good and southern. I was very pleased with the choice.

Jenn had a double decker club. It was big and had actual turkey breast instead of lunch meat turkey. She devoured it.

The boys liked their chicken fingers and enjoyed the sweet potato fries.

Then,  Andrew wanted dessert. He picked key lime pie. The three boys split it. It was pretty solid as well.

I'd go back. The hits keep on rolling.

1 comments:

ET said...

Almost 22k steps today. Yeah ... 22k. Plus, I was carrying Lucas for quite a few of them.