Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunday Fun Day

Maëva has been sick with flu since Wednesday evening. Yesterday, she took a turn for the worse instead of being on the mend to be able to return to school this morning as expected. I took her to Urgent Care yesterday evening (why we weren't around for Hangout time). The doctor gave me an exasperated look saying "It's flu, what do you expect" (idiot) and then examined her and had to backpedal with his rhetoric when he discovered she had a severe infection in her left ear. She's home from school again today but seems to be feeling fine again now that she has antibiotics and ear drops. She should be able to go back to school tomorrow.

5 comments:

ET said...

We were wondering.

ET said...

I'm feeling bad today. I think I have a raging sinus infection, complete with ... oh wait, no one wants details.

Galen Tromble said...

Hope you feel better soon, Maeva!

You too, Evan!

mt San Francisco said...

Wishing you both a quick return to bouncing health!

Tanya said...

Maëva still has cold symptoms, but she went back to school today. Laureva went to the doctor for a regularly scheduled checkup and is in fine form. Get well soon, Ev!