It's amazing what you can cram into a day, even when you get up late and wind down early.
Ate breakfast. Went to pick up the boys. Heard strange noises. Thought I heard something slide off. Oh crap. Pulled over a bit later. Ski rack. Keys! I secured the ski racks, then backtracked. Fortunately, the keys were on a keychain that was easily recognized. Also fortunate that traffic was relatively light. I was able to track it down on Main Street on the overpass over Highway 89.
Picked up the boys. We went to pick up some pants I had tailored. Lunch. Home.
Started my new lifting program. Front squats, then some rower intervals. Ping pong with Lucas. Pool. Made up game with pillows, a lion, blankets, bean bags, and makeshift die. I won. More ping pong with Lucas. Cup stacking. Monza. Candyland. Soccer with Lucas. Stories. Etc.
The boys were both sick this week, and Andrew is still trying to shake it off. He looks way better now than he did when I picked him up, so things are looking up, I guess.
3 comments:
My heart sank when I read the word "keys." So happy that you found them!
Glad to hear the keys are found and the boys are feeling better!
I have multiple keys, and I only keep 1 on the ring. So, it wouldn't have been horrible had I not been able to find the key ring. I don't put all my keys on the same ring!
Post a Comment