Thursday, February 8, 2018

Bob's Adventure: 4.1

Another longish day. We got a bit of a late start. Then, we worked. Oh, who am I kidding? I worked. Bob ... he did what minions do. He tried to help. He really did try ... I think.

I had lunch with Ashley and Robert, a couple colleagues from the office. Bob was napping. He's pretty good at that.

After work, we went for a run. Ok,  Ashley and I ran. I carried Bob. We'd planned to go after my 3:30 conference call. And, we did. But, it was scheduled to end at 4:30 and went until 5:45. We were planning to meet some former co-workers around 6. Oh well.

We ran the paved multiuse trail behind the office, which takes you almost all the way to our destination. I have to hand it to northwest Arkansas, as they are really good at putting in trails, both paved and more natural. A little over 5 miles and 43+ minutes later, we arrived at Fossil Cove to meet up with Brandon, Justin, Jacob, and Dylan (all former Garver employees). Needless to say, we were a bit later than 6, but we made it. Fortunately, Bob didn't try to bathe in the beer.

Ashley's fiance came and gave us a ride back to the office. Dinner. Work. Workout. Time to call it a night.

0 comments: