Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Like Poxwork

Two weeks to the day after Laureva got her first pox, Maëva has hers. Apparently, there were a lot of tears when they were discovered and she realized she would probably miss the school trip at the beginning of next week. I found out when I got home from school at lunchtime. We'll try to see the doctor about it tomorrow. Poor thing. After missing a week of school with strep, she came home on Monday all excited about the class trip. She was talking about all the activities, her roommates, and she asked if she could have a camera to take pictures. Yesterday in Aix, I went to the photo shop and bought her a set of two disposable cameras. I probably jinxed it by purchasing them too early! So now we're planning a family outing to Camargue during Spring vacation so that Maëva will be able to take pictures of flamingos.

4 comments:

Meredith Tromble said...

Most unfair! But what great parents to make it up with a family outing...

Rone' said...

I'm sorry! Hugs from Grandma!!!

Roy said...

I remember when I got chicken pox, I missed the last week of sixth grade, and didn't get to collect my prize from Ms. Brandner for having the most practice minutes. I can definitely sympathize.

Galen Tromble said...

Lots of hugs to Maeva!