Sunday, April 29, 2018

Otter Go: 18.5

Ashley was running the last leg. We all met her as she was headed towards the finish line, and we finished as a group. Slider came, too.

We finished in 3:45:19. Last year, we finished in 3:45:05. We had a couple different people this year, and three of us were holdovers. But, a lot can happen in a year.

No word yet on our standing within the overall corporate mixed relay division.

9 comments:

Rone' said...

14 seconds sounds pretty consistent to me.

ET said...

I was 4 minutes faster on my leg. So ...

Galen Tromble said...

Which leg - right or left? And isn't it hard to run if just one leg is faster?

ET said...

Ha ha.

ET said...

We got 3rd out of over 100 teams.

Roy said...

Wow! Congrats!

ET said...

If I'd run 6:30 miles, we would have been 2nd in the division. I'm such a slacker.

Tanya said...

New goal for next year?

ET said...

Do it all myself.