I'm correcting literature re-sit exams. Here is some of what I found on one paper from a student who has been accepted into a Neuropsychology Masters program:
"Hello, I'm sorry but I couldn't give to you the answers to yours questions. However, I want you say thank you. Indeed, with you - and it's the first time - I learned to appreciate the English language. During the first semester, it was very difficult for me but I read the texts and I answered to the questions. Altough, my results of the first semester is not very good, I would continu English course with you because I felt that I progressed. [...] So, thank you Miss Tromble, you are a super English Teacher. Thank you to have answered to my e-mail and post my summary table in AMETICE. P.S. Like indicated previously, I don't wrote this text for have a good result but just to you say THANK YOU!"
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Heartwarming Teacher Moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's super-cool!
Did he/she pass?
He/she/they expressed themselves clearly in English! That has to count for something, although perhaps not passing.
Post a Comment