Friday, December 9, 2022

Where's Evan?

Sitting on a plane. 


I left Utah on Saturday, arriving in OK Saturday evening. Sunday morning, I helped Julie get her office set up at the new office, which is in Southern Moore (slightly better commute for us). Then, it was off to Charlotte for a conference. 

I was in Charlotte Sunday night to Tuesday night. We did our client event at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and I gave a talk Tuesday morning. The Hall of Fame has a racing simulator, which is really cool. Unfortunately, some of the other drivers weren't great and did things like cause crashes on the pace lap.

Wednesday, I spent a few hours in the new office. More to come on that ... I hope. However it turns out, it likely won't be optimal. Then, I flew to Albuquerque, where we had a client event last night. Now, I'm headed back to OK.








3 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Hope you get some down time over the holidays.

Tanya said...

Bummer when something new isn't perfect.

mt San Francisco said...

Hope the new office turns out better than expected!