Tuesday, we got snow in Seattle. The children talked about making snow angels and playing badminton, but then stayed inside all day. I don't think any of them are feeling completely well.
Rachel did walk to the mailbox. She had an open gym scheduled for just after noon, but it was canceled due to the weather. Her practice tomorrow is uncertain.
Nicole and I went shopping in the late afternoon. I was pretty chilly stepping out into the cold after so many days hiding inside staying overwarm.
I reassembled Rachel's bed and mine this evening, and put Lydia's mattress on her trundle, at least. The rest of her bed is still in pieces, awaiting a bit more work on her room. What's left to put away are bookcases and desks and dressers, and the game table in the living room.
I just asked Nicole if Rachel and Eric made cookies today. She said, no, it was yesterday. What happened to them? They're in the cookie jar. What? Nobody told me. I don't suppose I really need them, though. Our holiday diet will soon descend upon us mercilessly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment